In 1230, after obtaining the approval of the Archbishop of Salzburg the widow of Friedrich III of Ptuj, Mehtildis, donated land on the western edge of Ptuj to the Dominican Order. The first construction period got underway following the arrival of monks from Friesach Carinthia, who built a two-storey monastery with cloisters in the south and more prominent east wings. However, in 1302 the monastery burnt down and its renovation lasted until the mid-14th century. During this period the west part of the cloister was built and its east wall painted. Reconstruction and renovation works went on into the 15th and 16th centuries. During the 17th century various Baroque modifications were made, and in the early-18th century the east part of the church façade, facing the town, was covered with rich stucco work and adorned with statues. The monastery refectory was equally influenced with Baroque elements, and its vault was covered with stucco works and paintings.
圖片編號:
147412789
拍攝者:
Augenblick1
點數下載
授權類型 | 尺寸 | 像素 | 格式 | 點數 | |
---|---|---|---|---|---|
標準授權 | XS | 320 x 480 | JPG | 13 | |
標準授權 | S | 533 x 800 | JPG | 15 | |
標準授權 | M | 1414 x 2121 | JPG | 18 | |
標準授權 | L | 1825 x 2738 | JPG | 20 | |
標準授權 | XL | 2309 x 3464 | JPG | 22 | |
標準授權 | MAX | 4000 x 6000 | JPG | 23 | |
標準授權 | TIFF | 5657 x 8485 | TIF | 39 | |
進階授權 | WEL | 4000 x 6000 | JPG | 88 | |
進階授權 | PEL | 4000 x 6000 | JPG | 88 | |
進階授權 | UEL | 4000 x 6000 | JPG | 88 |
XS
S
M
L
XL
MAX
TIFF
WEL
PEL
UEL
標準授權 | 320 x 480 px | JPG | 13 點 |
標準授權 | 533 x 800 px | JPG | 15 點 |
標準授權 | 1414 x 2121 px | JPG | 18 點 |
標準授權 | 1825 x 2738 px | JPG | 20 點 |
標準授權 | 2309 x 3464 px | JPG | 22 點 |
標準授權 | 4000 x 6000 px | JPG | 23 點 |
標準授權 | 5657 x 8485 px | TIF | 39 點 |
進階授權 | 4000 x 6000 px | JPG | 88 點 |
進階授權 | 4000 x 6000 px | JPG | 88 點 |
進階授權 | 4000 x 6000 px | JPG | 88 點 |